Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does Shipping Cost? - Standard shipping to Republic of Ireland is €3.50. Each additional Bar of Soap will ship for €1.00 extra. Shipping to the U.K. is €5.00. Each additional Bar of Soap will ship for €1.00 extra. Shipping to the Rest of Europe is €6.00. Each additional Bar of Soap will ship for €1.00 extra.
- Where and How Is Your Soap Made? - All our soap is carefully handmade in Donegal, Ireland using only the finest 100% Organic Ingredients where possible.
- Does Your Soap Contain Any Allergens? - Our "Classic" soap contains Crushed Walnut Shells, making this product not suitable for people with Nut Allergies. All our Ingredients are listed in the Product Description for each product.
- What's In Your Soap? - Each soap is made with a 100% Vegetable Base with a unique blend of essential oils and natural exfoliants designed to leave your skin feeling clean, protected, and smelling fresh.
- Is Your Soap Vegan Friendly? - Yes, our current range of soap products are 100% Vegan Friendly.
- What Size Is Your Soap? - Each bar weighs approx. 90 Grams.
- How Long Does Your Soap Last? - Our soap will last 2-3 weeks if used daily. The life of the soap can be extended by allowing it to dry between each use.